Monday, November 27, 2006

The problem with Italian accent

(Must be read with and Italian accent)

One day ima gonnaMalta to bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to eat breakfast.I tella waitress I wanna two pissis toast. She brings me onlyone piss. I tella her I want two piss. She say go to thetoilet. I say you no understand, I wanna piss onna my plate.She say you better no piss onna plate, you sonna ma bitch. Idon't even know the lady and she call me sonna ma bitch.Later I go to eat at the bigga restaurant. The waitressbrings me a spoon and knife but no fock. I tella her I wannafock. She tell me everyone wanna fock. I tell her you nounderstand. I wanna fock on the table. She say you better notfock on the table, you sonna ma bitch. So I go back to myroom inna hotel and there is no shits onna my bed. Call themanager and tella him I wanna shit. He tell me to go totoilet. I say you no understand. I wanna shit on my bed. Hesay you better not shit onna bed, you sonna ma bitch. I go tothe checkout and the man at the desk say: "Peace on you". Isay piss on you too, you sonna ma bitch, I gonna back toItaly.

No comments: