Monday, December 4, 2006

Be Faithful

A married couple having their first baby were invited to make use of a newmachine that would transfer a portion of the mother'slabour pains to theBaby's bilogical father wherever he may be. Both werehappy to try it.The pain transfer was set to 10 percent but thehusband felt nothing So thedoctor increased it to 20 percent. The father said hestill felt Fine andhis blood pressure was normal. He invited the doctorto kick it up to 50percent. Still no reaction.The doctor was amazed and slowly transferred all thepain until the Wifedelivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain.She and her husband and the doctor were ecstatic.When they got home, the gardener was lying dead at thegate, from theLabour pains.Be faithful to your partners !!!!

1 comment:

Necklaces with name said...

Hi i´m Matias From Buenos Aires , Argentina.
I´m was very afraid to waste my money in this Guide of rich jerk. Sorry for my Bad english , but you will see i´m a latin american guy.

Let me tell you my story.

so i work in a health american company here in Argentina i have a good salary and i can reach the corporation stairs . But two month ago i notice that i m working always more and more, so i working for the money , and have no time to my family and my studies. I was upset with my situation So i have to find the way to not work for money ,to money work for me.

And i investigate so i reach this website, i bought the guide and of course the access to this forum, i make my website and upload three days ago,
www.millondollarwords.com , of course i register to Commision junction and another staff, and i copy text of richjerkwebiste and promote their guide.
I put adwords and adsense on it.

But well Yesterday i got my first commision sale my goal is to have $100 dollar /day and for the next year to made my own guide and make an affiliate program just like rich jerk.

Of course with adsense i did´nt make a lot of money yet because google have to actualize my website , and make some pagerank.

and i get my traffic with adwords. with two compaing one with keyword targeret and another with site targeret.

Yesterday in my second day , i have 19 visits, and with some days online i make one sale. Wow.
Please look at my site and give me yours opinions
www.millondollarwords.com

And if anybody want to change links let me know .

Make money online with website is easy , just you have to know some things, that what richjerk guide teachs you.
you have to aplicate the strategies .

A dificult thing i how to configure adwords , you have to try , i´m trying to do my best to my site, to generate traffic , with the less money .

see ya

Matias